Proceed with caution my friends, this little square can be your best friend or worst enemy. Entertaining friends or need to make a quick potluck dessert? You’ll be the hero of the night. However, if you make this recipe when you’re home all by yourself I cannot prevent you from eating the entire batch of bites by yourself; which*ahem* may have happened one evening in the not too distant past at my house. Enjoy and remember you’ve been warned.
- 8 oz room temperature, reduced fat cream cheese
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 box of Triscuit crackers
- 1 quart of strawberries
- Plop the softened cream cheese and brown sugar into a bowl and cream together with either a hand mixer or the whisk attachment of your stand mixer.
- Rinse and hull the strawberries before cutting each berry into 3 or 4 slices.
- Spread a dollop of the sweetened cream cheese on each Triscuit cracker and top with a strawberry slice.
- Short on time? Serve the Triscuits, cream cheese dip and sliced strawberries in separate bowls and let you guests build their own Strawberry Bruschetta Bites.